Everything is going good with me! I am just getting ready to leave the MTP aka the Missionary Training Prison. JK But actually I got a lot out of the MTC, it really helped me grow up and it taught me a lot about myself and the spanish and the church in general!! Having said all that I am still super stoked to leave to L.A... Our district did predictions and we predicted that my first area is going to be East L.A..Which is the City of Watts..haha.. So if that is the case my first area is going to be in the Ghetto. But the Ghetto is cool with me cuz' the people in those areas need help and what I will be teaching really does help people not for just this life but for all eternity. So I hope i get the Ghetto. I know that doesn't sound like me cuz' i'm usually not fond of crossing state street. haha.
Yeah, everyday i'm in the MTC, I just keep getting fatter!! Well that's all for me... What are you guys up too?? I hope that you guys are still go to Cafe Rio, La Puente, Pei Wei, East Coast Subs, Tsunami, and Porcupine in my absence cuz' I miss all those places so much!
Vic told me in another letter that he he launched another tooth out of Tay's mouth. How was that? Did she cry? I bet Finley has changed alot since I have been gone because babies change a ton in 2 months. I bet she fully rambles out sentences now. haha
Last week we had the opportunity to hear M. Russell Ballard! It was awesome, he is a really funny guy. Well that is all I got but I will be writing you next monday and then on wednesday I'll talk to you on the phone!! Alright I love you guys!! Talk to you soon!!!
Love, Marcus "

Oh my gosh, I hated the MTC too. I didn't get fatter off of the food--if anything I LOST a few pounds because I couldn't eat it. ;)
ReplyDelete